• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chrome | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbLLERkai

Spectator
Reaction score
Accepted! Do you recall when we played together because I recognize your name!
Yes i do i have played with you many times more than just mcsg also on sixzozevens pvp server

One thing is im not gonna be at my house till sunday am i still able to be in it?

Blockerville

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Blockerville
Wins? (Be Honest): This is a bit complicated. On this account, I have 60 wins. I formerly played on another account, bilbobaggins789, where I got exactly 100 wins before I switched (if there are any more than that on the account it's because I gave the account to my brother).
Age?: 13
Do you have Skype and TS?: Yes sir!
Skype Username (You can PM me it): Will PM if accepted
Does your Mic work? The mic works fine. It's the cable that doesn't. Don't worry, Amazon saved the day once more :p. (I do have a functioning mic right now built-in to my computer but it's not very good)
Have you teamed with the Owner or any Officers?: No. I don't really team with shady characters off the street (I don't actually think you're shady. But in-game, I have little time to do a background check before they come and attack)
PvP and MCSG Strengths: Sword. Bow is getting better.
PvP and MCSG Weaknesses: Flint and Steel. It's ok I'm working on it. I'm a pro at avoiding being lit, just not lighting others.
How much time will you dedicate to our clan?: As much as I can. Probably at least an hour on weekdays and 2 or 3 on weekends
Do you agree with the rules of this clan?: I agree with the terms and conditions stated above in the "Forum Post".

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Blockerville
Wins? (Be Honest): This is a bit complicated. On this account, I have 60 wins. I formerly played on another account, bilbobaggins789, where I got exactly 100 wins before I switched (if there are any more than that on the account it's because I gave the account to my brother).
Do you have Skype and TS?: Yes sir!
Skype Username (You can PM me it): Will PM if accepted
Does your Mic work? The mic works fine. It's the cable that doesn't. Don't worry, Amazon saved the day once more :p. (I do have a functioning mic right now built-in to my computer but it's not very good)
Have you teamed with the Owner or any Officers?: No. I don't really team with shady characters off the street (I don't actually think you're shady. But in-game, I have little time to do a background check before they come and attack)
PvP and MCSG Strengths: Sword. Bow is getting better.
PvP and MCSG Weaknesses: Flint and Steel. It's ok I'm working on it. I'm a pro at avoiding being lit, just not lighting others.
How much time will you dedicate to our clan?: As much as I can. Probably at least an hour on weekdays and 2 or 3 on weekends
Do you agree with the rules of this clan?: I agree with the terms and conditions stated above in the "Forum Post".
Thats 160 wins :) Accepted!

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
I cannot play during the week with rare exceptions. Today I checked my Skype with 62 notifications. I should have 3-4.

Swamp_Monster

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Swamp_Monster
Wins? (Be Honest): 175 (alt account some other people know me as a different guy not saying who I am, Alpha knows who this really is)
Do you have Skype and TS?: Yupp
Skype Username (You can PM me it): You have it ;)
Does your Mic work? Yupp
Have you teamed with the Owner or any Officers?: Yeah I have
PvP and MCSG Strengths: bow, rod, FnS
PvP and MCSG Weaknesses: Teams of 3
How much time will you dedicate to our clan?: Enough
Do you agree with the rules of this clan?: Yus

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Swamp_Monster
Wins? (Be Honest): 175 (alt account some other people know me as a different guy not saying who I am, Alpha knows who this really is)
Do you have Skype and TS?: Yupp
Skype Username (You can PM me it): You have it ;)
Does your Mic work? Yupp
Have you teamed with the Owner or any Officers?: Yeah I have
PvP and MCSG Strengths: bow, rod, FnS
PvP and MCSG Weaknesses: Teams of 3
How much time will you dedicate to our clan?: Enough
Do you agree with the rules of this clan?: Yus
Accepted!

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats to Chrome!

We may of lost 3-1, against Royals; but we excelled in friendship.

Good job to everyone who could and couldn't make it, I'm sure you were all cheering from the sidelines!

Love you all, see ya guize next weekend with CW3, vs. Forgotten.

Remember to train, so we win matches and in friendship!

http://prntscr.com/1q5srb

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats to Chrome!

Good job to everyone who could and couldn't make it, I'm sure you were all cheering from the sidelines!

You have a cookie problem

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
Congrats to Chrome!

Chearleader? :3

Blockerville

Career
Reaction score
Why aren't I listed as part of the clan :C

And the TS isn't working either...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics