• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chrome | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please take off that you beat us in a clan battle, it was a mini clan battle for fun, not a real clan battle, we don't want drama, so please take it off.

furretfan137

Tribute
Reaction score
Chrome stop trolling us with your fake clan battle win against royals all of the royals staff knows it was not real.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Please take off that you beat us in a clan battle, it was a mini clan battle for fun, not a real clan battle, we don't want drama, so please take it off.

Chrome stop trolling us with your fake clan battle win against royals all of the royals staff knows it was not real.
ATTN: It was a clan battle, with less than regular amount of people. You had more members on your team, got randoms to fist me off of spawn. Clan battle = People in your clan. You also refused to have a Clan Battle on my private server, and didn't supply one. You also said that it was official. Please direct all your follow-ups, spam, additional drama to my inbox, and I will deal with it there. All further posts from any Royals members concerning this will be reported for spam.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ATTN: It was a clan battle, with less than regular amount of people. You had more members on your team, got randoms to fist me off of spawn. Clan battle = People in your clan. You also refused to have a Clan Battle on my private server, and didn't supply one. You also said that it was official. Please direct all your follow-ups, spam, additional drama to my inbox, and I will deal with it there. All further posts from any Royals members concerning this will be reported for spam.
Are you Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom kidding? Don't Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom lie. You know it wasn't real. Stop doing this Good.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
Are you Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom kidding? Don't Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom lie. You know it wasn't real. Stop doing this Good.
For the sake of keeping this thread on topic, please send anything further regarding this to Epic's inbox as he requested.

JonnyPinnapple

Spectator
Reaction score
Everybody lagging in the trees and they all black and stuff Cant see it's so annoying that happening to you guys? Like in the ground too I see a black nametag and stuf

Sucker

Tribute
Reaction score
Application

IGN:sucker45709
Wins:(Be honest) 602
Skype or TS: Skype. PM You it
Does your mic work? Yea
Teamed with officers or owners?:No but ive teamed with Wolfy16.
PvP Strengths: Swords, Bows, Flintandsteel, and fishing rods
PvP Weaknesses:Lag hackers, Teams of 5+
Dedicate a lot of time to this clan: Yes
Agree to the rules of the clan: Yes

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Application

IGN:sucker45709
Wins:(Be honest) 602
Skype or TS: Skype. PM You it
Does your mic work? Yea
Teamed with officers or owners?:No but ive teamed with Wolfy16.
PvP Strengths: Swords, Bows, Flintandsteel, and fishing rods
PvP Weaknesses:Lag hackers, Teams of 5+
Dedicate a lot of time to this clan: Yes
Agree to the rules of the clan: Yes
Accepted!

1LLU510N5HD

Tribute
Reaction score
1 question will I be accepted if I decide to apply yes or no my wins are are good and granteus knows how good I am #IM SYND SHUUUUUUU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci