• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chrome | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
Please do not post pointless comments on our thread, as it creates spam and we want all posts to be relevant to Chrome, you can just simply like his post or don't do anything at all. Thanks!
Jesus i'm just saying cool like okay I understand I asked him a question.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please do not post pointless comments on our thread, as it creates spam and we want all posts to be relevant to Chrome, you can just simply like his post or don't do anything at all. Thanks!
Jesus i'm just saying cool like okay I understand I asked him a question.
Ok, subtract, I'd like to point out shadow is correct. A tip of advice never post replies that consist of 1 word.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, then shadow could've done the exact same thing, as subtract is in the chat. Not bringing shadow in this, just pointing it out.
Xero, just to inform you, I will not be attending clan battles or scrims, as I am busy this weekend, so just try to remember that if you assign any of these things in the weekend/week, I will not be able to attend them. Thanks, and I will be active on the forums

killerkons

Career
Reaction score
Re-APPLYING BECAUSE I FORGOT TO ADD MY VERY FIRST ALT THAT I FORGOT ABOUT!

IGN:

SubtractHD, Sir_Cronos, ChaotixGG, zehoyya22, ellisrob2011
(I know a lot xD)

Number of wins on MCSG:

Around 250+ or more on all of the accounts.

Number of wins on SG Classic:

Only 7/26 I don't play it that much.

Age?:

I'm currently 15 years old.

Do you have Skype (If so, what is your username)?:

Yes. drewo136

Do you have Teamspeak 3 or TS3?:

Yes, I do.

Does your Mic work?:

Indeed it does work, and it's quality is pretty well.

Have you teamed with anyone in the clan?:

Unfortunately not, i've played with Alpha on MCSwish but that's about it, so I would assume my trail length would be a bit longer.

PvP and MCSG Strengths:

Im great at up-close battles, when a player comes at me i'll usually bow spam them then fishing rod them back a few times and then bow them a few more times until they are close then i'll fishing rod them back and charge, hopefully by now they will be a few hearts down from damage and I will charge, then I will come back a few steps and flint and steel them then execute them.

PvP and MCSG Weaknesses:

My weaknesses are dogging one's flint and steel, I almost always run into it and was hoping you guys would help me with this tactic.

How much time will you dedicate to our clan?:

Well, I can play everyday of the week/weekend except for Tuesday. Tuesday I can be on the TS but can't be on Minecraft due to personal reasons if you wish to go further in detail i'd be happy to just the thread in public isn't the most appropriate place for this.

Do you agree with the rules of this clan?:

Yes, I do agree with the rules of this clan.

EXTRA:
Hi guys! I hope you read this but i'd like to add my last clans and such. I've been in Aviatev1, Superesse (Officer), Deception (Officer), Kronic (Leader). I was kicked from Kronic because they said they didn't need me anymore. I then re-applied and got denied. Although they are my family, we went against your clan and you guys have skill, I then creeped on your thread a bit today and i'm deciding i'd like to apply. I know you guys prefer to have been teamed with officers/leaders and 250+ wins but I'm just asking for a chance to prove myself. And I do have 250+ wins and still want to get more.

Thanks for reading and for the chance

- Sincerely

Drew/SubtractHD
Ellisrob is not your account drew...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member