• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chrome | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
How many times do I have to say this? Stop posting thing s like l3l on this thread. It is annoying and takes up space. This post takes up pointless space too, but I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself if you would just stop.
I was editing my thread as soon as you said this. No matter what, 1 post will only take up one post. Everyone's else post regarding Fearzon's was the same amount of spam as what I said.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I was editing my thread as soon as you said this. No matter what, 1 post will only take up one post. Everyone's else post regarding Fearzon's was the same amount of spam as what I said.
I understand that, but saying something like l3l is just stupid. All it is is a waste of space. If you wanted to show that you thought the post was funny, you could have just liked it. There is no need to make a whole post saying that. Now please, don't respond to this. If you need to say anything else, just pm me about it.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
I understand that, but saying something like l3l is just stupid. All it is is a waste of space. If you wanted to show that you thought the post was funny, you could have just liked it. There is no need to make a whole post saying that. Now please, don't respond to this. If you need to say anything else, just pm me about it.
I would like to take this conversation to a PM. As ignorant as it is to start a fight over this, I'll deal with it. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci