• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Chipwood National Forest

Do you see yourself playing in this map in the future?

• YAS

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Nah (please explain why)

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Coolfire7523

Tribute
Reaction score
Name of map: Chipwood National Forest

Lead Builder/Build team name: Ham Team

Builders
Coolfire, Crafterr, Charliewolves

Terraformer
Charliewolves

Structures
Boppi228, X8Miner, MedicalBigfoot

Redstone
Charliewolves​

Game type: Survival Games

Map description: Welcome to Chipwood National Forest, established in 1949 by Robert Chipwood, this forest used to be a sanctuary for many forms of wildlife but recent meteor strikes in the park left the it in an abandoned state, and feeble attempts to rescue the survivors have turned up empty. Legend has it that there is a hidden chamber somewhere inside the mountain, but nobody has ever came back alive after looking for it.
Chipwood offers something for everybody in terms of PvP, If you like Mountainous PvP, we have tons of hilly train for you. You can water PvP in one of our many lakes, hide in the forests, or attack on flat land. Like traps and adventure? Chipwood has tons of secret surprises waiting to be found!
Specifications

- 24 Players
- Map radius: 250

Comes with:

- Ski Lift

- Camp Sites

- Many Traps

- Geysers​
Video/screenshots:
(Default Screenshots)

Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable:
Corn: x -10 y 64 z 5 DM Arena: x -10 y 55 z 5

We, Coolfire, Crafter409, charliewolves, and Boppi228 of HamTeam agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Coolfire7523

Tribute
Reaction score
If anybody has any Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, or questions, please reply to the thread here :)

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
It looks good so far however the terraforming in the third picture needs work. It looks to flat on one of the sides.

Reaction score
This map looks cool, but most of the time people don't enjoy maps with lots of leaves since they make people lag, so it would be good to have only some dense forest and more open spaces

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
The cornucopia seems a bit small, but that terraforming looks amazing :p

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I agree. The cornucopia is a little small, plus the area around it is a little flat. Additionally, the builds could use a little more detailing. However the terraforming around most of the map is pretty nice.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
The terraforming looks like it was just cut out of a normal Minecraft world and pasted in. Try smoothing it out more. You should use custom trees, as default ones look sub-par. The builds seem to lack detail. But I like the idea, good luck!

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
I agree. The cornucopia is a little small, plus the area around it is a little flat. Additionally, the builds could use a little more detailing. However the terraforming around most of the map is pretty nice.
The terraforming looks like it was just cut out of a normal Minecraft world and pasted in. Try smoothing it out more. You should use custom trees, as default ones look sub-par. The builds seem to lack detail. But I like the idea, good luck!
I'm glad my Terraforming looks so realistic it could have been copy and pasted ;p I'll fix the errors tonight. We are redoing the forest too to reduce lag. Also We will consider enlarging Corn during the fix stage (so pref tonight)

Thanks all for the feedback we appreciate it :)

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I'm glad my Terraforming looks so realistic it could have been copy and pasted ;p I'll fix the errors tonight. We are redoing the forest too to reduce lag. Also We will consider enlarging Corn during the fix stage (so pref tonight)

Thanks all for the feedback we appreciate it :)
I fencer said it was good, in fact I think it is really sloppy, and the bottom edges make it look as if it was copied and pasted because there is no real shape to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci