• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Routes

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Now that the Forumers are so pumped and excited about the new servers, people will be rushing onto those to experience the good 'ol days.
However, that means that the best of the best players will be on there.
But, there's only 28 servers!
Everyone will be climbing for the top of the leaderboards, but with so few servers, it's going to be really, really tough to not only get into one, but also to win!
So what will you do?

First of all, Donatorship will be extremely useful. With only 56 new servers (28 US, 28 EU), these will be extremely packed and tough to get into!
Next, your competition! Other extremely good PvPers will be in the servers, all vying for the top of the leaderboards. Find out who in your game is good, who you've never heard of, and who rings a bell but you can't quite place their name. Avoid everyone that you even suspect of being a threat, and make sure to get stacked as early in the game as possible.... but wait!
Chest routes! The only way to get items is through chest routes! (Aside from dispensers etc.)
Will you go on the usual routes, to the Boat and Castle on SG1, or to the Pink House on SG2? Or do you have your own, fantastic route that is rarely used, and thus a sure-fire way to get decent gear without running into anyone? Of course there'll be tons and tons of people running straight to hot-spots such as those, so you need to avoid them unless you're confident you can get there first or beat anyone who's already there.

Do you have any other tips and strategies you want to share? Or do you want to keep them to yourself?

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I can only remember my route on sg1 not sg2 i forget where the pink house is :/

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Sadly the EU servers are never packed. I find it hard to get a game to start. But
A chest route always helps.
On SG 2 I Always go to pink house to get the two diamonds,
Then bacca island for the ancient bacca church and shrooms :D

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
I won my first game when I got on. I then saw Daves stream and I was just following him around and his huge team managed to kill me every time.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
SG1: Loot is already taken by the time I get there.
SG2: Loot is already taken by the time I get there.

i cri

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci