• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Chernobyl 2015 survival games map

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Am I the only one that hates when screenshots/videos of maps are done in a texture pack other than default? Seems like you're promising something that isn't exactly there.

Reaction score
Am I the only one that hates when screenshots/videos of maps are done in a texture pack other than default? Seems like you're promising something that isn't exactly there.
Have you played the map yet? It is dissapointingly average in default

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Have you played the map yet? It is dissapointingly average in default
I've played the map, yes. But sadly not everyone who plays it has access to that texture pack. I just seems like advertising a map that looks the way it won't actually when you play it is a little upsetting.

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
God Dammit, great looking map btw, i had the exact same idea to do an SG map of Chernobyl and the near-by town of Pripyat and proposed the idea to Vareide about a month ago but he didnt like the idea.

It'll be good to see how popular this map is :p

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Allright, so after playing this map a couple of times, I just need to say this. This is one of the best maps that has ever been on MCSG. The PvP possibilities are amazing, the builds are amazing, the terrain is amazing, and everything is so detailed and perfect! Thank you soooooo much for making this map, I love you <3

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Someone should edit the thread- title to say "Chernobyl 2015- Map made by JakPokCo".

Reaction score
How could he have got the Map file without talking to the Guy that actually made it.
Which map are you talking about? I don't know what the deal is with teweran but this map is has a pmc page with the download so people can take a look around.

CaraDelevingne

Spectator
Reaction score
i LOVE this map, i was hoping someone would make a map out of a disaster or something

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci