• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cheese Sticks [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GooqleImaqes

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft InGameName: GooqleImaqes ( BENFRAC02 )

Wins: like 10 xD

Donor(Optional): nah

Do You Meet The Requirements Above? ofc

What's your skype? BENFRAC02

Why Do You Want to Join CheeseSticks?(Explain Briefly): I want to join because I just got back into MCSG and `m a god. Also Ramone told me to apply

Ramone187

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft InGameName: GooqleImaqes ( BENFRAC02 )

Wins: like 10 xD

Donor(Optional): nah

Do You Meet The Requirements Above? ofc

What's your skype? BENFRAC02

Why Do You Want to Join CheeseSticks?(Explain Briefly): I want to join because I just got back into MCSG and `m a god. Also Ramone told me to apply
accept as member lmao

Streppy

Platinum
Reaction score

Ganamos Nosotros Por dq ya que KirkDoods123 Estaba Usando Hacks les Vamos A cerrar El Clan Si No La Ponen Como Win :D

SadBaby

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft InGameName: SadBaby
Wins: 57
Donor(Optional): Nope
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes
What's your skype? : jacobtichauer2004
Why Do You Want to Join CheeseSticks?If I join this clan i think i make a good clan member decent at pvp and i wanna make new friends and talk to people meet them and i i truly like joining clans and being friends with everyone in the clan and i enjoy being in clans the fun people have playing together as a team i wanna feel like that its just fun i realize winning isn't important but having fun is ! I just wanna join a clan and be happy and battle other people for fun / other clans and i also wanna recorded clan battles or just having fun with the clan to post on my youtube channel But I need to start Uploading Again when I have the Time <3 If you need my skype its jacobtichauer2004 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci