• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cheap Profile Pictures! Come get one!

DanielsGraphics

Tribute
Reaction score

Things to make note of:

1. Note that when you are buying a Full Body Drawing you aren't paying just for the line art like you see in the examples above. The way it works is you send/link me an image of a pose you would like your Minecraft character to be in and i use the image as a reference for the drawing.

2. Channel art prices can vary! It all depends on what kind of channel art the Client/You want.
The minimum Price is 20$ in which you can get a Full Body drawing and background.
Every additional character in the channel art will cost you additional $5.

3. If you are in need of something that i don't offer in my shop, do not be afraid to ask. I can pretty much make anything in Photoshop if i understand what exactly is needed of me, and if i don't know how to, i can always look up some tutorials and learn.

Process of an order:

Contact → Discussion → Payment → Beginning of Work → Preview → Completion

1. I Accept payment before I work on any projects.

2. I will not use the payment until the Picture is done and handed in to the Client/You.

3. I show off a few previews of the picture to see if the Client/You would like anything changed before I Finalize it.

4. As of right now my only means of receiving payment is through PayPal.

How to Order

Message Example :

ING (InGameName): "What ever your IGN is"
Art Style: 2D Head/Upper Body/Full Body/Channel Art

Last edited:

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
i think you should tell about prices and show some pictures of a your work that you have done and so maybe you'll get some buyers.

DanielsGraphics

Tribute
Reaction score
i think you should tell about prices and show some pictures of a your work that you have done and so maybe you'll get some buyers.
I tried linking the photo of my shop but it wouldnt work no matter what i do it gives me this message:

The following error occurred:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Got any idea whats wrong? im pressing the image icon and adding the link but it wont work >.>

Last edited:

DanielsGraphics

Tribute
Reaction score
I need buy? Nah, sorry guy, but gl with your shop.
PD: Can you show me an example?
its PS* i believe and i would love to problem is its not letting me link image to the damn thread... it gives me this:
Any idea how to fix?
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Tafallita

Platinum
Reaction score
its PS* i believe and i would love to problem is its not letting me link image to the damn thread... it gives me this:
Any idea how to fix?
I think that you need have 25 messages on your forum account for edite posts and put screenshots in your post. (Spam measure)

DanielsGraphics

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh! Alright ill give that a try. Thanks

Later:

You were right! finally was able to post the image xD

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members