• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Characters YOU want for Super Smash Bros 4

Reaction score
-Blamph: he could have a final smash that gives his blamph eye a giant laser
-Me: I could have a final smash that enlarges my tusks into huge, sword like weapons
-Bacca: Final smash is betty

. . .

Screw it let's just make a Super Minecraft Bros
Already exists actually. It's like a mod or something. It's doesn't really resemble smash bros but it's still fun. Antvenom and CaptainSparklez have a video or two of Super Craft Bros.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I'd like to see Wolf retired, he was just a copy and paste of Fox. Perhaps Cloud from FF7. Final Fantasy was a Nintendo game at first. I'd like to see Snake back as well.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Luigi :3 i kicked ass with him.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
Fawful
Waluigi
A Gen-6 Pokémon (to replace Lucario)
Sora
Sonic

And, because why the hell not:
Master Yi

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
I just hope they don't take out my main characters; Snake, Lucario, and Wolf

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
New characters:
Chrom (Fire Emblem Awakening) They should definitely put him because FEA is the most recent FE game in the FE series.

Ryu (Street Fighter) I don't see why they shouldn't put him in this game. He has one of the most popular fighting games ever! However it is highly likely they may not put him in. :(

Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic games) If possible. He was an assist trophy in SSBB and would like to see him playable since he is just brilliant. :D Just my opinion, but will highly unlikely happen.

Mii (your nintendo avatar obviously :p) It would be cool if you could customise your Mii by giving him different moves from the other characters in the game, and decide what costume he should wear. (such as Mario, Link, etc.)

Return characters:
Lucario (Pokemon) Even though I'm not that much into Pokemon, he was a bad@$$ in SSBB and would like to see him return.

Ike (Fire Emblem) He was a bad@$$ in SSBB as well and would like to see him return, but it is more likely they would just replace him with Chrom. :(

Meta Knight (Kirby series) Cool character in SSBB. :)

Captain Falcon (F-Zero) FALCON PUUUUUNCH!!! :p

Sonic (Sonic games) He was totally successful in SSBB, and he also made SSBB itself successful in a way since he is so popular. Just think about it. Mario vs. Megaman vs. Sonic equals ULTIMATE BATTLE!!! :D

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Crystal from the star fox series
Banjo kazooie
Vector
bomberman
Please do not post on threads that have had no new replies in thirty days. This is considered a necro and is against the rules.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci