• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Character head going crazy and getting banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Oh crud, wait, after looking at the video again, I realized I was watching the first person in the video, not you (Rene)

What I saw you doing was a 360. And that's about it. Definitely wasn't hacks in my opinion.

ReneAlexanderHD1

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh crud, wait, after looking at the video again, I realized I was watching the first person in the video, not you (Rene)

What I saw you doing was a 360. And that's about it. Definitely wasn't hacks in my opinion.
Yup. And as far as I know, a 360 is not bannable. I really need answers from mods/Sr.Mods/Administrators.

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I definately couldn't see any hacks apart from a slight twitchy movement, but nothing too suspicious.

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
I think your ban was upheld because the mod was looking at the wrong person, sadly. Yes I no longer have a ban record apart from the fact I am banned permanently for an invalid reason, I am still waiting for a reply from support@mcgamer and my ban dispute. It's been 2-3 weeks :(

ReneAlexanderHD1

Survivor
Reaction score
I think your ban was upheld because the mod was looking at the wrong person, sadly. Yes I no longer have a ban record apart from the fact I am banned permanently for an invalid reason, I am still waiting for a reply from support@mcgamer and my ban dispute. It's been 2-3 weeks :(
Sad to hear :(

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
If you feel your ban was unfair post a ban dispute. Thread locked, PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci