• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Changing the player view distance.

Change the player view distance?

• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FatPandasFTW

I think it would be a lot better if they changed it to where you could see a player from super far away. Right now you can only see them from like 40-50 blocks away, then they disappear. This makes it hard on the big maps. On SG1 I can never find any one because of it and have to go through 6-8 way death marches aswell. I can remember when you could see people on the huge mountains on TWS2 when at corn.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
They should make it so the higher you are, the further you can see. So, you have to get up a mountain or tall building to spot other tributes.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd like it to be changed back too, but on the other hands there are some cons: You could just turn your render distance on tiny and see all the players. They should try to get a good middle.

Philip234

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah it bothers me that I cannot see players until they are near me. I don't actually know how player view distance works. On my personal server I can't see any entities (players, chests, sheep, etc.) more than 64 blocks. But if theres a way to increase the distance it would be much appreciated.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
It's a bug and the fixed view distance will be returning soon, after we figure out why exactly it's happening and how to fix it..
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci