• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Changes to player statistics page

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello,

We've made a few changes to the player statistics page and added a few very requested statistics. You can now view every statistic available on the leaderboards themselves from your player statistics page.
For an example, see my page: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Forairan/

Signature Image
The stats page now shows a signature image for the selected player and shows code that you can paste into your signature to add the image! Handy, eh?

Leaderboard Ranking
The stats page now shows your leaderboard ranking directly under your avatar, eliminating the need to grope around the leaderboards to find your rank.

Other Stats
The page also now shows a lot of other stats, such as round kills, total kills, and total games played.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lovely. This Helps alot now I don't have to go ingame to find my rank.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
First to say first. HEHEEEHEH.

Also Forairan, I believe that some more stats (like your W/L precentage, as it shouldnt be too hard to calculate on your page) then once your fully done I think you should make a full announcement on the home page

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Awww what about that whole bow accuracy feature? :(
But this is great! :D

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
First iron donor!

Nice changes! My leaderboard signature thing has updated :D

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
First to say first. HEHEEEHEH.

Also Forairan, I believe that some more stats (like your W/L precentage, as it shouldnt be too hard to calculate on your page) then once your fully done I think you should make a full announcement on the home page
As I said in the dev Q&A, I don't want to add anything like a K/D ratio (or W/L ratio), as that would make the game appear too PvP-oriented. Plus, as you said, it's easy to calculate yourself, given the number of wins and total games played (which the stats page now shows).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci