• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Change the message when a donor kicks you

Good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 46 93.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
After seeing all the posts about people complaining because they got kicked for a more skilled player, I thought that this problem could be resolved by simply changing the message to something clearer. Of course it won't stop people wanting to remove donor privileges, but it will help with some of the spam that comes onto the forums.

Maybe something like:
You have been kicked for a donor or member of the staff to join the server.

Opinions on this idea greatly appreciated :) Sorry if this has been posted ages ago and I didn't know about it.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you know what i hate? When people steal my idea and everyone is just like: "Oh nice idea you have there, you surely got it by your own..."

Reaction score
Do you know what i hate? When people steal my idea and everyone is just like: "Oh nice idea you have there, you surely got it by your own..."
I don't think Half malicously saw your post and said "Heh heh heh, this looks like a fun idea to steal." It's not the most complex of ideas and I think Half is capable of coming up with it on his own. If you really want the idea added, you should be glad more people than you support it.

That aside, sounds great, it would be a quick simple change (Most likely 1 line of code) and would slim down the amount of spam threads. So yes, I supports :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry :p I meant to say at the beginning of my post that I didn't look through the past forum post from when I was off the forums, but I guess I forgot :p

I don't think Half malicously saw your post and said "Heh heh heh, this looks like a fun idea to steal." It's not the most complex of ideas and I think Half is capable of coming up with it on his own. If you really want the idea added, you should be glad more people than you support it.

That aside, sounds great, it would be a quick simple change (Most likely 1 line of code) and would slim down the amount of spam threads. So yes, I supports :)
Yeah :p I saw someone posting about that he thought he got kicked by a more skilled player a couple minutes before I posted this, and that was the incentive.

It would only be changing one line of code where you are telling it to give players the message when they get kicked. Not even adding more lines :p (I think)

YES YES YES.
Your image does not work.

Reaction score
I really hate when a useful thing like this gets posted and gets no staff recognition, while threads that are bad suggestions are steadily posted on by them. Not a stab at the staff (your all cool (not BowlOSoup though(jk, Soup is cool))) just saying, I wish good suggestions got more recognition than the "No-no" ones

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
I've never been kicked because even when I didn't have donor I would join early. What does it say?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci