• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CHANGE PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
YOU KNOW WHATS REALLY STRESSFUL?!?!
WHEN YOU SEE A GAME. ALMOST FULL. YOU DECIDE TO JOIN.
THE STUPID SIGN MOVES.
ALL OF MY FRIENDS/CLANS/PEOPLE GET SO ANNOYED BECAUSE OF THIS.
CAN A SIGN TELEPORT?
NO
PLEASE FIX THE SIGN FROM MOVING. ITS.VERY.ANNOYING.THANK.YOU.K.BIA.
~teddy

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
First of all you did not need to address this issue in all caps, second of all it is a new system of signs and you can always do /join sg <lobby number>. It is really simple once you get the hang of it, and from the looks of it now they are going to keep this sign system.

Note: Remeber this sign system is only for sg, when playing on Battlegrounds or quarter quell you will not experience this sign method or system.

Last edited:

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest, no one's gonna care if you come on the forums and have a big rant all in caps about something. I'd advise you to go and put it in the suggestions side of it rather than complaining about it in the wrong field. Thank you.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
The signs moving is the same as a webpage refreshing. If it didn't refresh it would show outdated information, causing you to complain because whenever you clicked on a sign that would say 0/24 it would be full. This doesn't happen that often and can be replaced with the /join command as users above have already stated.

Reaction score
As all the others said, let me sum it up. So basically, if you are in dire need to play with your friends, you can just do /server (gametype: SG,etc) (game #: Can be found on top of the sign), or /join (gametype) (number). And next time, please don't use excessive capitalization because not only is it against the rules, it can be a great nuisance. And like what Matt0808 said, it would, indeed, show outdated information, which is what happens with such a system as the regular one MCSG use to use. Hope this helps, XDBFplaysGamesX

QA;TL?

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
First of all you did not need to address this issue in all caps, second of all it is a new system of signs and you can always do /join sg <lobby number>. It is really simple once you get the hang of it, and from the looks of it now they are going to keep this sign system.

Note: Remeber this sign system is only for sg, when playing on Battlegrounds or quarter quell you will not experience this sign method or system.
As all the others said, let me sum it up. So basically, if you are in dire need to play with your friends, you can just do /server (gametype: SG,etc) (game #: Can be found on top of the sign), or /join (gametype) (number). And next time, please don't use excessive capitalization because not only is it against the rules, it can be a great nuisance. And like what Matt0808 said, it would, indeed, show outdated information, which is what happens with such a system as the regular one MCSG use to use. Hope this helps, XDBFplaysGamesX

QA;TL?
The signs moving is the same as a webpage refreshing. If it didn't refresh it would show outdated information, causing you to complain because whenever you clicked on a sign that would say 0/24 it would be full. This doesn't happen that often and can be replaced with the /join command as users above have already stated.
Yes , /server sgNUMBER , thats useful bro...
Use /server sgNUMBER lol.
So let me get out of the beacon and type /server? lmao, people so stupid. the op has a good point

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
So let me get out of the beacon and type /server? lmao, people so stupid. the op has a good point
Well, there is no need to call us stupid, we are addressing a point to the user who made this thread that is about a question:) If you want to join a survival games match you can do /join sg <server number>. You can look on the sign wall for servers that are open at the time:)
Hope this helped and have a nice and friendly day on the MCGamer Network:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci