• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

change from DM to lobby bug

brettd875

Spectator
Reaction score
Server Number AND Locale:11
What stage of the game ( Lobby, In-Game, Deathmatch): change between DM and lobby
Approximately how many tributes and spectators: 1 tribute left (me) and 23 specs

Detailed Summary (Make this as detailed as possible): if you hold an item with your mouse in inventory and are teled back to lobby you end up with that item in your hand.
good news it does not work going from lobby to starting game.
ex: Time of day(in game), what happened, is it reproducible and how, how severe is it?) 6:00 am in game. ints not that bad. i just dont like trolls. EDIT:i know its hailarious to freak ppl out but i keep on getting "report threats"

acesss

Spectator
Reaction score
This is in my opinion a fun glitch to freak people out. It doesnt harm anyone or the gameplay.

brettd875

Spectator
Reaction score
I know. But when I used the bug. I used it to get my D sword in lobby. I was then suppossedly reported by 3 ppl. Nothing has happend yet

acesss

Spectator
Reaction score
Hmm have you seen the report thread? If not than nothings going to happen proably.

brettd875

Spectator
Reaction score
its fine now. the one that was actually sent was told wrong and said it was a bug

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci