• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad's Survival Games Animated movie intro. Yes or No?

What do you think SG members/ staff??

• Total voters

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Cool. Like I said, I'm going to go down this list. Warning: You'll probably be owned by some Admin n the vid if youre used. No glory for the normal users
Can I be killed by an admin? :p Be an honour! :)

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Cool. Like I said, I'm going to go down this list. Warning: You'll probably be owned by some Admin n the vid if youre used. No glory for the normal users
Fine with me, I die a lot in the game anyway.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My skin is bawse, I want to be some ninja that kills a ton of normal players but then accidentally throws his sword to Chad or something. I tend to do that >.>

Not to Chad through, it wouldn't be accidental atleast.

xXDO0MXx

Survivor
Reaction score
haha. Glad to know I have willing sacrafices. Woop woop for the set being done!!

xXDO0MXx

Survivor
Reaction score
My skin is bawse, I want to be some ninja that kills a ton of normal players but then accidentally throws his sword to Chad or something. I tend to do that >.>

Not to Chad through, it wouldn't be accidental atleast.
I'm still wantin to talk to chad to see if he wants humor in it, or straitforward badass. And if you were a mod I'd do that :3 Ill keep it in mind though when working with you charter. looks like you made the cut btw. I'm going to need a full 24

Alex aka: theal600

Spectator
Reaction score
Great idea! Hope it goes well!
BTW: My friends and I messed around with blender for a little bit in the past, so I could help, if you really needed some. Try to find some more experienced people first though... I also dont know how well my crappy laptop will handle it...:D

xXDO0MXx

Survivor
Reaction score
Great idea! Hope it goes well!
BTW: My friends and I messed around with blender for a little bit in the past, so I could help, if you really needed some. Try to find some more experienced people first though... I also dont know how well my crappy laptop will handle it...:D
Thanks bro. I'll keep you in mind. Its a pretty big render right now, even as small as that world export was.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci