• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Hackers

Do you regularly report abusers of hacks?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I didn't know you could

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Before I begin, there is a very good guide here about what types of hacks people have.
I know the situation many of you have been in, you may have been on Holiday Resort or Breeze Island and a water walker turns his awful hacks on and steamrolls you. There are ways of dealing with these things, first get a free screen recorder such as Bandicam. Then you must record the player who has these hacks and make sure that you genuinely believe that they are affecting game play, post this footage on YouTube. Then copy out the template here on the MCSG forums under report abuse. Always remember that you are doing our wonderful community a great service by doing this and that Moderators, regardless of how great a service they do to the community, don't always have time to go into every server and look for abusers. Always remember to check your evidence first because staff don't want to be reading false abuse reports and that the more hackers punished, the better the community and the better the gameplay.​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci