• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire/Quarter Quell update and lifetime diamond giveaway!

Logan77

Spectator
Reaction score
How about your name is visible to everyone else on the map(your name tag is on people's screen)?
Or, one player is randomly teleported to another player, or just randomly teleported.

i_sUcK_002

Platinum
Reaction score
My first idea is a really bad lightning storm the lightning will hit the ground and destroy blocks and anyone in its path.
My second idea is a bad snow storm of you don't get to a safe place or warm area the freezing weather will start
killing you.
My third idea is a fire tornado that thing would be the shizz and kill anyone in its path

iPodjunior

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello ,
I think in one segment should be a few endermens or Wiches (or both) and in the other should be many lava traps or the whole floor should disappear :)!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Another idea I have is... What about snow balls coming from the sky and hitting you. every time you get hit, you get 5 seconds slowness.

RPlaysMinecraft

Spectator
Reaction score
My suggestion is to have a point where the water is like lava and it kills you. But not as fast as actual lava though. About 0.5 seconds slower.

John jennings

Diamond
Reaction score
How bout a bunch of pressure plates spawn in one segment and some of them do nothing but others spawn creepers or zombies and some set off TNT. That way every time the tribute stepped on one he/she wouldn't know if it was a trap or if it did nothing. Not all the blocks would have pressure plates but enough where the tribute would have to pay attention and try and dodge them. Say they were being chased or are chasing someone it would be a little harder to dodge all the pressure plates.
Also you could set one off on purpose to try and have it kill someone else.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Well the winners are supposed to be chosen today, good luck everyone :D

Koopakicker

Spectator
Reaction score
Ideas from the mind of koopakicker:
-Reversed weapon damge: Wooden and stone weapons deal more damage while in this active zone while iron and diamond weapons are weaker for an unxpected turning over of tables of battle. Your wooden and stone weapons are temporally renamed to say things such as 'unexpected turn of events' or 'sweet payback. Ie. [player] was killed by [player's] 'unexpected turn of events'/'sweet payback'. Tributes that reckonise the

-Combat frenzy: Everyone in this zone is gradually forced towards each other by walls or teleportaion relative to a zone, that lead them to the centre of the zone and everyone in here recieves swiftness, strength and nightvision buffs. Regeneration and wither effects are also present (overall they should be balancing each other out, so no overall hearth gain/loss and are there together to hide players hearts while in this zone).

-You've been sponsered... to die: Rare and useful items (such as diamonds and golden apples may spawn relatively close to players within this zone while active, and 4 redstone are also spawned (as dust) on the ground to mark the corners of the trap's area around each item drop. As soon as anyone enters the area it will explode after a very short delay.

-Phaze zone: While in this active zone, everyone is telported back to the position they were 5 seconds ago every 30 seconds (with everyone on a random starting number to begin with so noone's phaze is in synch with another tribute), with the overall effect of being to hinder the movement of tributes within this zone, while advanced tributes could use the phazing ability to jump behind a pursuing enemy.
(A similar idea could be after so long each pair of tributes that are closest together switch places within the zone, meaning that the tributes would know where the other person currently is and they'd be drawn in to fight, though this isn't a main idea as tributes forming groups would make this one less special and redundant in this case).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci