• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire/Quarter Quell update and lifetime diamond giveaway!

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Phewwww im glad know one stole my ideas just read threw the entire thing aftre I posted xD

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd personally like to see blocks dissepearing from under you when you step on them, eventually leading into the void or to a massive fall. (Keeps you moving for a long period of time and causes no client lag)

What about an ender dragon or a wither spawning in a section, requires the player(s) to fight for their survival as well as eachother.

As for my last suggestion I'd like to see a meteor storm, this can be fire dropping down, or another creative idea you choose.

Not sure if any of these are taken but may the best suggestion win. :)

David

Career
Reaction score
1. Have the water around spawn turn into lava.
2. Have the the sand around spawn turn into soul sand to ruin running
This is PewPew011 im on cueues account because i haven't made one yet.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Only your 2cd wasn't taken
I'd personally like to see blocks dissepearing from under you when you step on them, eventually leading into the void or to a massive fall. (Keeps you moving for a long period of time and causes no client lag)

What about an ender dragon or a wither spawning in a section, requires the player(s) to fight for their survival as well as eachother.

As for my last suggestion I'd like to see a meteor storm, this can be fire dropping down, or another creative idea you choose.

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Spawn TNT under a player every three seconds that has a two second fuse and is in the ground. Then have all the exploded blocks changed into FallingSand entities that appear like the exploded block with the correct velocity. (Sorry for my obsession with FallingSand entities xD) Also due to the current TNT mechanics on QQ the blocks would regen :D

Here is a plugin that can do it, and fps levels on multiple computers:
High End - $3,600 comp.
940fps Normal
860fps During Explosion
Medium End - $1,700 comp.
390fps Normal
340fps During Explosion
Low End - $720 comp.
45fps Normal
36fps During Explosion (no lag spikes)
Demonstration videos!
130 TNT in a spire
80 TNT in a spire
Plugin: HERE

Thanks for checkin' it out. :) I think it would be a super fun and messy while not laggy section of the clock!

EDIT: Edited for formatting of videos

Last edited:

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score

I kind of had a block disappearing idea lol

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Idea: A section of the map will put haunting messages from the tributes that you've killed, in your chat box.
Example: Let's say someone has killed a few people; their chat (using whisper command or something of the sort) will be filled with these deceased tributes talking to them from the dead, taunting them. There could even be some spooky or disorienting sound to go along with this.

The point of this idea is not exactly to hurt the player, but to create a more immersive experience. It would be similar to how in the movie, the voices of friends from back home would taunt the tributes.

dodo9797

Survivor
Reaction score
You could add acid rain where if you step in it you slowly take damage and it can also break through leaves over time.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Idea: A section of the map will put haunting messages from the tributes you've killed in your chat box.
Example: Let's say someone has killed a few people; their chat (using whisper command or something of the sort) will be filled with these deceased tributes talking to them from the dead, taunting them. There could even be some spooky or disorienting sound to go along with this.

The point of this idea is not exactly to hurt the player, but to create a more immersive experience. It would be similar to how in the movie, the voices of friends from back home would taunt the tributes.
Nice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci