• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Casper

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I looked at all the pictures and I think it would be better for me to download the map to understand it, but idk how and don't tell me how because I won't do it.

One thing to say about the thread itself, is instead of using gyazo, upload the pictures to imgur and make an album or post the images here. It would make it seem more professional and more people would take the time to look at all the pictures.

ZNodus_

Survivor
Reaction score
I looked at all the pictures and I think it would be better for me to download the map to understand it, but idk how and don't tell me how because I won't do it.

One thing to say about the thread itself, is instead of using gyazo, upload the pictures to imgur and make an album or post the images here. It would make it seem more professional and more people would take the time to look at all the pictures.
Okay, when I can publish them on imgur

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
It looks quite under-detailed, the terraforming looks sloppy and hasn't been smoothed over and the default trees should be changed to custom trees :)

ZNodus_

Survivor
Reaction score
It looks quite under-detailed, the terraforming looks sloppy and hasn't been smoothed over and the default trees should be changed to custom trees :)
That he knew, but the idea of the map is 0 % lag
if you put terraforming would give much lag
- Anyway , fix that

_GoMe

Tribute
Reaction score
I am very sorry, but I would not like to see this map on MCSG. My reasoning is that the map is too flat, the mountains are poorly built, and some buildings have very little detail. Again I apologize, but if changes are made, I think this map has a shot.

ZNodus_

Survivor
Reaction score
I am very sorry, but I would not like to see this map on MCSG. My reasoning is that the map is too flat, the mountains are poorly built, and some buildings have very little detail. Again I apologize, but if changes are made, I think this map has a shot.
I said earlier that I have in mind those who have a computer not very good
Still, your comment is the only negative

_GoMe

Tribute
Reaction score
I said earlier that I have in mind those who have a computer not very good
Still, your comment is the only negative
You do not need a good computer for detail and/or mountain building.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci