• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*Can't Resolve Hostname FIX*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mine_creeper

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you for that. Could you paste the full results, or provide me with the "DNS Servers" from the network connection information page?
The servers you should set your DNS servers to are: 208.67.222.222, 208.67.220.220
it says connect to _minecraft._tcp.us15.mcsg.in timed-out help

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Oh and I havent been able to play on any server at all it always says uknown host or connection timed out:connect
Do you have Skype, or can you hop on teamspeak? I'd like to figure out what this issue is.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
actually cant right now sorry maybe tommorow or something gotta go somewhere sorry....
Yeah, no worries. Shoot me a PM whenever you're available and I'll hop on ASAP. Or poke me, I'll probably be idling in us15 for a bit.

Mine_creeper

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, no worries. Shoot me a PM whenever you're available and I'll hop on ASAP. Or poke me, I'll probably be idling in us15 for a bit.
Actually can i just pm you a pic of what it looks like when i type in the code?

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Actually can i just pm you a pic of what it looks like when i type in the code?
That'd be good, I'd like to find out the fix to the problem sometime though, if it isn't because of your DNS servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci