• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cant Reach Server Error

Enju

Spectator
Reaction score
whenever i try to join a FTB server, i get a "cant reach server" error. on regular minecraft i get a " cant connect to server" error. not sure if the same thing but i feel like it may help.

Things i tried:

Port forwarding to 25565
allowing/turning off my firewall for minecraft
tried to connect to over 30 servers and all same error.

ive tried every site to find a fix for this, im about to give up since i couldnt find any fix or people wouldnt help me. please help me on this, i would really like to play on servers.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Firstly, are you sure that the server you are trying to join is up and online?

Also, are you sure that when connecting to FTB that you have the correct version of the modpack?

Are any other servers affected by this, and have you tried using other game versions?

Check though all these before replying. Hope this helps!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Also, FTB sometimes required to have certain mods enabled / disabled to be able to join the server, make sure you got all the settings right.

Trapizodus

Spectator
Reaction score
Im having the same problem with the US servers. But the EU and CA servers seem to be fine.

Enju

Spectator
Reaction score
it wont let me connect, it just says cant reach server. i have everything right, correct verions, all the mods enabled/disabled and the right mod pack version, nothing works no matter what server i try to connect 2

Enju

Spectator
Reaction score
so anyone know any other way i can fix this?

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
Is "cant reach server" error. the only thing that's shows up when you try to connect to the server?

Enju

Spectator
Reaction score
Is "cant reach server" error. the only thing that's shows up when you try to connect to the server?
Yes, this is the error i get when trying to connect to servers on FTB, but i get Cant connect to server" when trying to connect to a regular minecraft server

Enju

Spectator
Reaction score
so does no one know a way to fix this? im desperate and i wanna play with people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci