• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't post a Moderator Application...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battey

Career
Reaction score
It's fine I don't care
You should ask someone you trust to apply for you, well not certainly apply for you, you know, you send them the application and they post it on the thread with your account, and from then on you should try and see if you can acess the page. If not, just get your friend to post the things you want. I hope my idea helps. Also good luck with the application :)

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You should ask someone you trust to apply for you, well not certainly apply for you, you know, you send them the application and they post it on the thread with your account, and from then on you should try and see if you can acess the page. If not, just get your friend to post the things you want. I hope my idea helps. Also good luck with the application :)
Thanks.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What I'd do is send an email to support explaining your situation. They may give you a helpful response, but if they can't do anything, try sending an email to all of the senior staff members with your application (I think all Sr. Mods are still given MCGamer Official emails). I'm sure that once all are notifies of this issue they'll be fine with you applying via email.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What I'd do is send an email to support explaining your situation. They may give you a helpful response, but if they can't do anything, try sending an email to all of the senior staff members with your application (I think all Sr. Mods are still given MCGamer Official emails). I'm sure that once all are notifies of this issue they'll be fine with you applying via email.
I did, they told me to talk on ts where I was redirected to the forums and still have no response

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey man, I had the exact same issue when I applied for Moderator last year.

What I did was, simply put the application into a Google Doc and send the URL. This happened to me because it was something to do with white listing on Cloud Flare, and my IP was getting blocked from sending a large thread (application).

Just for extra information for the Sr. Staff reviewing your application, chuck in a little note and screenshot outlining your issue.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Hey man, I had the exact same issue when I applied for Moderator last year.

What I did was, simply put the application into a Google Doc and send the URL. This happened to me because it was something to do with white listing on Cloud Flare, and my IP was getting blocked from sending a large thread (application).

Just for extra information for the Sr. Staff reviewing your application, chuck in a little note and screenshot outlining your issue.
Tenebrous12321 this seems like a logical solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci