• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't join server (plz help)

HyperCheddar

Spectator
Reaction score
What's wrong with your direct connect? Do you have mods installed?
I can use any mods, magic launcher, direct connect and everything in my friends house. I think there is a problem with my wifi or something

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can use any mods, magic launcher, direct connect and everything in my friends house. I think there is a problem with my wifi or something
It wouldn't be the first time - is your router any good?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Please do not post links like this.
Pretty sure a link like that doesn't matter, it's not like more ram is going to affect MCSG, it's the same thing as posting an optifine download link. Also, your signature is unnecessarily large, you should shrink the image.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
Pretty sure a link like that doesn't matter, it's not like more ram is going to affect MCSG, it's the same thing as posting an optifine download link. Also, your signature is unnecessarily large, you should shrink the image.
You do not get it. The person is asking for legitimate help and he posts a link that can possibly harm his computer.

tetlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you trying to join the hub with .in? or just normal "game" servers eg us12.mcsg.in. Because the hub ips all end in .net eg us.mcgamer.et, If that's all normal and you have restarted everything (being the computer and the modem ) Try get onto another server that isn't MCSG. To see if its minecraft.net blocked or MCSG/MCGamer only. If nothing else works try connect to MCSG on ANOTHER computer to see if computers firewall or you're Internets firewall blocking you stopping from joining. Hope you can work it out soon :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci