• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cant connect to Eu servers? HALP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kauimala

Spectator
Reaction score
When i try to join a Eu server, it says connecting to server... and it never logs me in. It says

Failed to connect to server

Connection Timed out: connect.

The ip is put in correctly and i dont understand. Can someone hlep please?

Reaction score
I have the same problem when I add the servers to my list it comes up saying there offline yet my friends are playing them at the same time too. When I try direct connect to any servers it says 'Failed to connect to the server Connection timed out: Connect' please can you help me this has been going on for just over a week.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
When i try to join a Eu server, it says connecting to server... and it never logs me in. It says

Failed to connect to server

Connection Timed out: connect.

The ip is put in correctly and i dont understand. Can someone hlep please?
I have the same problem when I add the servers to my list it comes up saying there offline yet my friends are playing them at the same time too. When I try direct connect to any servers it says 'Failed to connect to the server Connection timed out: Connect' please can you help me this has been going on for just over a week.
Try connecting US servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci