• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Canopy Canyon - A Minecraft Survival Games

JCA1ag0n11

Spectator
Reaction score
Canopy Canyon is a map me and my friends made. It is a jungle biome at the bottom of the canyon. I would say it is about the radius of survival games 4 its pritty small but with loads of content. The map holds over 70 chest so plenty for the tributes but very hidden. I really hope you guys like it took me all of thanksgiving break to terraform and build this.

Credits:
JCAlagon: main builder/ terraformer
Fartpopup: Builder
Nunzio1924: Builder
Biffington2: Making of the trailer.

Remember to Subscribe to Biffington

Update 1: Terraformed new mountain.

Update 2: Made so cornicopia less easier to camp,
added lower level to cornicopia for better chests,
and deleted any random floating leaves on the map.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?g850pj927a2v1o5 (24 players)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?se7fzsevahzkz8n (48 players)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Just from the screenshots, this looks very nice, but the corn doesn't look very... easy.

I'll download it :p

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
The buildings are nice, but the front of the mountains aren't very nice at all, to be honest. Other than that, pretty awesome map. :D

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Work on smooting out the terraform a bit, otherwise, great ideas and shapes! :D

XNexer

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you think this will be played on the serves?

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks great! I'll download and look at the whole thing later, when i have time

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
From the screenshots this looks very cool, the only thing I dont like is the corn. I don't have anything against the parkour bit, but I don't like the looks of it.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, I've got some great feedback for you. I think that overall, this is a really nicely made map and could certainly become a map on the servers with a bit more work. For starters, i don't mind the parkour at corn, but what i think is bad about it is that theres no way to access it other then the water in the middle. I feel as though when playing on this map, all you need is a weapon and then to be the first back up there. Nobody else would stand a chance against you right up until refill, which then you'd have all the stuff. Its just too easy to defend. Also, i found some awkward terraforming hiccups, like random floating blocks or piles of leaves. Fix these up, but other then this, great map!

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Tis is amazing.
I'll kill maxlupus if he says his trademark 'REJECTED' in red colour.

JCA1ag0n11

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, I've got some great feedback for you. I think that overall, this is a really nicely made map and could certainly become a map on the servers with a bit more work. For starters, i don't mind the parkour at corn, but what i think is bad about it is that theres no way to access it other then the water in the middle. I feel as though when playing on this map, all you need is a weapon and then to be the first back up there. Nobody else would stand a chance against you right up until refill, which then you'd have all the stuff. Its just too easy to defend. Also, i found some awkward terraforming hiccups, like random floating blocks or piles of leaves. Fix these up, but other then this, great map!
I don't know if u know this but I have made some updates to the map. I have redone the mountain to make it less weird looking and that's about it. Ill find a solution to the cornucopia. But now I can't cuz I have school and stuff. So when I am free ill fix up the map. Thank you for being honest and for your feedback :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci