• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can someone add a shaded hoodie sweat-shirt to my skin?

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hello!

I would really like for my skin to have a hooded sweatshirt rather than the striped sweater it currently has, but I seriously can't seem to make it myself.

I would seriously appreciate for someone to take my skin, add a sweatshirt, and shade the sweatshirt.

No colors or anything need to be changed-- the color of the stripes on the sweater (pink), can be the color of the sweatshirt, with standard white drawstrings.

~~Rewards for doing so~~
The person who makes me the skin (or the best of how ever many made) will receive an avatar :)

Thanks! :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think I could try to help your case if you haven't been assisted already :p. I'm just really getting into making skins and believe myself of average talent so ill give it a try!
EDIT: Ok I just finished it on my iPod. I'll upload it to the website the app supports and send it to you from my computer when the skin uploads. I really hope you like it, it's not the best but I did put some effort into it and with the shading and all. If you don't want to use it, you don't have to but, hey, I gave it a try :)
DOUBLE... EDIT...: Go on minecraftskinspro.com and "Search for a skin". Search duckluv321s skin. Dar u gu.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I think I could try to help your case if you haven't been assisted already :p. I'm just really getting into making skins and believe myself of average talent so ill give it a try!
EDIT: Ok I just finished it on my iPod. I'll upload it to the website the app supports and send it to you from my computer when the skin uploads. I really hope you like it, it's not the best but I did put some effort into it and with the shading and all. If you don't want to use it, you don't have to but, hey, I gave it a try :)
DOUBLE... EDIT...: Go on minecraftskinspro.com and "Search for a skin". Search duckluv321s skin. Dar u gu.
I'm checking it out right now, thank you so much! :)

EDIT: I can't find it, could you possibly link me?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm checking it out right now, thank you so much! :)

EDIT: I can't find it, could you possibly link me?
Try now. It didn't quite upload until 3:30. The same steps should work!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's amazing, I love it! Thank you so much! :)
No problem! Just poking around the forums and found this, I mean, I like making skins and you needed one so why not. Just don't make it a professional job for me cause it still surprises me that I made mine and your skins

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
No problem! Just poking around the forums and found this, I mean, I like making skins and you needed one so why not. Just don't make it a professional job for me cause it still surprises me that I made mine and your skins
Well, if you ever do want to be a "professional", you probably could xD

Thanks again, though! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci