• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff CalumGraham - Resignation Thread

CalumGraham

Career
Reaction score
So guys this isn't easy for me to say or for me to do, However I feel it is time for me to depart from the staff team after 7 months and 11 days, I tried to go on leave to fix the issues and problems I was having however they did not resolve them and if anything made them worse

I apologise for any upset I cause however just know you're all amazing people and I will never forget what you've all done for me and hopefully I had an impact on your life and you won't forget me either for positive things <3

Through the 7 months here I'd made so many friends in the staff team and in the community and although I love this community so much I feel I can't serve them the way I could've before due to IRL things and work and other personal reasons, I thought you deserved to know how much I love you all.

I will be sticking around the community but I won't be anywhere near as active, honestly this is hard for me to write but I'm going to tag the main people who impacted my life <3

Axanite - You were my first friend in the staff team and you were always my EU buddy I lvoe you so much and you better stay in contact ;)

Braden TrebleMaker07_ Freshly - You were all in my trial and you all made me feel so welcome and were always helpful, glad to see you'll got the rank and I love you guys so much and I feel our friendships grew during the time

charliewolves - You're just an amazing friend and you've supported me through everything I've done

Joey - You inspired me to become staff and you literally were one of my biggest idols

Nephilim - No words can describe how much I look up to you and how amazing you're with you leaving the community it hit me hard and made me very upset :(

Tiger - EU OMN buds for life <3 and when we played skywars I loved how awesome you were ;)

MisiLica - EU OMN crew but also you were a great friend

LilBub - I love you, Enough said

Rest of staff + community - I can't explain how much I love you all and all I ask is you remember me for me and you continue loving this amazing server

Thankyou all and I guess this is goodbye :(

Sincerly
CalumGraham

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
You will be missed Calum!

Love ya forever! <3
I will get your mustache!

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I'm going to miss you so much Calum, you were always a great friend, and I hope we can continue to be. Good luck :)

MythicalYT

Survivor
Reaction score
You will be missed forever, You did have a positive effect on a lot of people and I would like to thank you <3

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
Why good staff team is leaving ;-; I can't understand mcsg for not giving you Sr.Mod. Riperrroni :( We will miss you <3

KaanTN

Career
Reaction score
No NO NO NOOOOOOO. Please I started to miss you from now. Maybe you dont even know me too much and dont care about me. But I do. And you are making us to feel sad. Would you want to do us to it. No Calum where are you going? Why are you leaving your family? :'( :'( :'(

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
No please, please tell me this is a joke.
We will miss you Calum! Loves and hugs from all of us <3

Last edited:

Zacharyyyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye dude I hope you enjoyed your time as a staff member and enjoy the rest of your life :) Bye -Zach

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci