• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES California

Would You Like This Map To Be Added/Like it?

• Yes, I love it, I want it added!

Votes: 145 50.3%
  • I wouldn't mind it be added, Its good!

Votes: 64 22.2%
  • Meh, not that keen on it, wouldn't enjoy playing on the servers

Votes: 44 15.3%
  • Tbh, I hate it.

Votes: 35 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
OMG xD . Anyway can't blame me. Niek said to me "do it" and it seemed you came to be okay with it aswell. It is in no way my fault. I did the exact same command in the exact same place. Just because the server is rubbish, and I was the one who entered the command, doesn't mean it my fault. Dont take your anger out on me.
I'm not that angry, I'm not taking anger out on you, and it ain't anyone elses fault. But I talked to niekrm he said to me you knew what you were doing, anyways we were angry earlier. But we have a back up, lets just hope when this god damn other server can get on!!!!

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not that angry, I'm not taking anger out on you, and it ain't anyone elses fault. But I talked to niekrm he said to me you knew what you were doing, anyways we were angry earlier. But we have a back up, lets just hope when this god damn other server can get on!!!!
k just checking, :D . Also I do hope that other server works, getting angry a little over here >:|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci