• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cake Room

FiredIngots

Spectator
Reaction score
My friend FoxgunRules and i made it to the cake room after going through all the parkour.IT TOOK US HOURS! DO WE GET ANYTHING?

Attachments

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
If you did it legit just respect, lots of respect.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Where is this said parkour?
When you go down the waterpool in the MCgamer hub where you spawn there are four rooms, in one of these rooms you can get to the parkour if you hit a secret button if i'm right.

Beckys

Spectator
Reaction score
How do you go on games because im bored now

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Is this for real?
If it is...
join us.mcgamer.net (or other regional servers, such as ca/eu)
Right-click with compass in hand.
Click on the item that has the name 'Survival Games' or 'Survival Games Classic' Depending on which version you want to play.
Right click on a sign that has [Lobby] on it that is not full.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you mean survival games? Right click with the clock in your hand to reduce lag by making people disappear first. Then place the compass in your hand and right click with that. A small menu will come up showing you several different games that are available to play. To know which game is which place your mouse curser over one of the items ,for example the bow , and when you hover over it a small text bubble will show up telling you what game you are about to select is. To choose a game that you want to play left click the item in the small menu that has the same name as the game you want to play for example, you left click the bow if you want to play survival games because the chat bubble that pops up when you hover over the bow is survival games! This will teleport you to a lobby with lots and lots of signs! Now I you want to play survival games you want to look for a sign that says either Join Lobby or Restarting. Finding a join lobby is harder because usually they are almost full with people and you have to right click the sign before it says Full Lobby. At this point it will not let you join unless someone leaves. Be warned if you are one of the last ones to join a lobby there is a possibility of you getting kicked meaning you will be sent out to the hub where you have to join another game because someone with a higher rank then you, for example a donor or staff, joined a full game as a perk for being special, and you were the last person in that full game so they have to kick you to make room for them. It's much easier to look for a RED restarting sign. All you have to do is hold right click while looking at the restarting sign and once the lobby is ready it will turn blue and will allow you to join unless a glitch occurs. There is almost no chance of getting kicked when doing this because you would be one of the firsts to join. If you right click a blue sign that say live game it will teleport you in the game but you may only watch until someone wins and the game restarts. To watch players punch the air to be teleported to a random player. If you want to teleport to one certain player you may type /spec _____ and it will teleport you to that player. The players you see in spectator mode cannot see you. Another way of getting into spectator mode is by during in a game you participated in. Once you are a spectator you may not interact with any objects or players. You may bounty or sponsor a player though. You can bounty by doing /bounty _____ then the amount of points you want to bounty the player. It must be over 10 points and less or equall to the current amount of points you have. Once you do that type /confirmbounty if you are sure you want to bounty them. When you bounty then the amount of points you bountied are taken from your current points. For example I bounty 100 points and before I bountied I had 102 points 102-100=2 so I would have to points left. When you bounty someone it give the person who kills him or her that amount of extra points for killing them. That's why when you bounty someone more people may go after the person in order to get the points depending on how many extra points they will receive. If the bountied person wins they receive the extra points that you bountied them. While in spectator mode you may also do /sponsor ____ a small menu of items available to sponsor the player will show up. These items cost points to sponsor. To see the price hover over the item with you mouse cursor and a chat bubble will show up telling you the price. If you have enough points left click the item you want to sponsor in the menu and it will send them the item. They will revive the item and see who have it to them. You also lose the amount of points you payed for the item. To see how many points you have do /stats in-game or in spectator or type a message in the chat in the lobby or in spectator (not in-game or in the hub) and to the left of your name will be the amount of points you have. To gain points you have to kill others. You lose points by dieing. The more points the person you killed has the more points you get. To leave a game there are multiple things you can type. /hub /lobby or just pressing the escape button and pressing return to title screen. A lot of the times in the lobby people try to trick you into leaving by saying things like do /lobby kit or alt+f4 gives you a diamond sword. If you do these you will leave the lobby and try to find another one. THIS IS NOT OK. There also are signs that say Not Joinable this usually means they are in death match. Death match happens when there are 3 people left or time runs out. It teleports all remaining players back to the cornucopia there is a 10 second counter until you can move from your pedestal. If you try to leave the arena you will be shocked by lightning so you must fight to the death. The last person alive is the victor! You may also see one lonely sign in the hub. It is for staff only, usually for testing new features!

I hope this helped you! May the odds ever be in your favor!

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Do you mean survival games? Right click with the clock in your hand to reduce lag by making people disappear first. Then place the compass in your hand and right click with that. A small menu will come up showing you several different games that are available to play. To know which game is which place your mouse curser over one of the items ,for example the bow , and when you hover over it a small text bubble will show up telling you what game you are about to select is. To choose a game that you want to play left click the item in the small menu that has the same name as the game you want to play for example, you left click the bow if you want to play survival games because the chat bubble that pops up when you hover over the bow is survival games! This will teleport you to a lobby with lots and lots of signs! Now I you want to play survival games you want to look for a sign that says either Join Lobby or Restarting. Finding a join lobby is harder because usually they are almost full with people and you have to right click the sign before it says Full Lobby. At this point it will not let you join unless someone leaves. Be warned if you are one of the last ones to join a lobby there is a possibility of you getting kicked meaning you will be sent out to the hub where you have to join another game because someone with a higher rank then you, for example a donor or staff, joined a full game as a perk for being special, and you were the last person in that full game so they have to kick you to make room for them. It's much easier to look for a RED restarting sign. All you have to do is hold right click while looking at the restarting sign and once the lobby is ready it will turn blue and will allow you to join unless a glitch occurs. There is almost no chance of getting kicked when doing this because you would be one of the firsts to join. If you right click a blue sign that say live game it will teleport you in the game but you may only watch until someone wins and the game restarts. To watch players punch the air to be teleported to a random player. If you want to teleport to one certain player you may type /spec _____ and it will teleport you to that player. The players you see in spectator mode cannot see you. Another way of getting into spectator mode is by during in a game you participated in. Once you are a spectator you may not interact with any objects or players. You may bounty or sponsor a player though. You can bounty by doing /bounty _____ then the amount of points you want to bounty the player. It must be over 10 points and less or equall to the current amount of points you have. Once you do that type /confirmbounty if you are sure you want to bounty them. When you bounty then the amount of points you bountied are taken from your current points. For example I bounty 100 points and before I bountied I had 102 points 102-100=2 so I would have to points left. When you bounty someone it give the person who kills him or her that amount of extra points for killing them. That's why when you bounty someone more people may go after the person in order to get the points depending on how many extra points they will receive. If the bountied person wins they receive the extra points that you bountied them. While in spectator mode you may also do /sponsor ____ a small menu of items available to sponsor the player will show up. These items cost points to sponsor. To see the price hover over the item with you mouse cursor and a chat bubble will show up telling you the price. If you have enough points left click the item you want to sponsor in the menu and it will send them the item. They will revive the item and see who have it to them. You also lose the amount of points you payed for the item. To see how many points you have do /stats in-game or in spectator or type a message in the chat in the lobby or in spectator (not in-game or in the hub) and to the left of your name will be the amount of points you have. To gain points you have to kill others. You lose points by dieing. The more points the person you killed has the more points you get. To leave a game there are multiple things you can type. /hub /lobby or just pressing the escape button and pressing return to title screen. A lot of the times in the lobby people try to trick you into leaving by saying things like do /lobby kit or alt+f4 gives you a diamond sword. If you do these you will leave the lobby and try to find another one. THIS IS NOT OK. There also are signs that say Not Joinable this usually means they are in death match. Death match happens when there are 3 people left or time runs out. It teleports all remaining players back to the cornucopia there is a 10 second counter until you can move from your pedestal. If you try to leave the arena you will be shocked by lightning so you must fight to the death. The last person alive is the victor! You may also see one lonely sign in the hub. It is for staff only, usually for testing new features!

I hope this helped you! May the odds ever be in your favor!
Tl\dr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci