• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Build Team Sepherene - [Now Recruiting]

creative003

Spectator
Reaction score
Great. Thank you. What would you like me to do and how should we communicate?

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What is your name: Connor
What is your age (We prefer mature builders): 13
How long have you been building for: 3-4 years
Do you have to be guided when you build: A little bit; I like to follow instructions
Building Experience (Give detail): I made a map with my friends and it was added to an sg server.
Why do you want to join Sepherene: Seems like an awesome building team that will be so much fun!
What is your time zone: PST
What is your building speciality: (Terraforming, Redstone, General, Detail, All Round): I can do all around work, whatever you tell me to I'll do!
Photos of your best work (This is necessary):
This image above was made by my friends and I; it took us 4-5
months to make it!
Another great build of mine; it took me 3 months with help.
Do you have Skype and a microphone: Yes

Sylvannus

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your name: IGN: Sylvannus Name: call me Nick
What is your age (We prefer mature builders): 12
How long have you been building for: I've done tons of little things for 2 years
Do you have to be guided when you build: yes you have to tell me what to do or else I might get it wrong.
Building Experience (Give detail): I own a server and build 1v1 maps on it, i've also made some stuff for other servers.
Why do you want to join Sepherene: I want to join because it looks like a nice small build team where I can get experienced.
What is your time zone: NZ Time
What is your building speciality (Terraforming, Redstone, General, Detail, All Round): i'm alright all around.
Photos of your best work (This is necessary): http://imgur.com/F0j2F4R,naQ5u46#0
Do you have Skype and a microphone: yes

GodsMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you have to be guided when you build: A little bit; I like to follow instructions
Building Experience (Give detail): I made a map with my friends and it was added to an sg server.
Why do you want to join Sepherene: Seems like an awesome building team that will be so much fun!
What is your building speciality: (Terraforming, Redstone, General, Detail, All Round): I can do all around work, whatever you tell me to I'll do!
months to make it!
What is your name: IGN: Sylvannus Name: call me Nick
What is your age (We prefer mature builders): 12
How long have you been building for: I've done tons of little things for 2 years
Do you have to be guided when you build: yes you have to tell me what to do or else I might get it wrong.
Building Experience (Give detail): I own a server and build 1v1 maps on it, i've also made some stuff for other servers.
Why do you want to join Sepherene: I want to join because it looks like a nice small build team where I can get experienced.
What is your time zone: NZ Time
What is your building speciality (Terraforming, Redstone, General, Detail, All Round): i'm alright all around.
Photos of your best work (This is necessary): http://imgur.com/F0j2F4R,naQ5u46#0
Do you have Skype and a microphone: yes
You have been Accepted add me on skype at "CloudsFans" to start building!

creative003

Spectator
Reaction score
Great. We now have a build team. I built a Hunger games map as well during the time In was waiting. Thanks!

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
You have been Accepted add me on skype at "CloudsFans" to start building!
Just to forewarn you one of the members you have recently accepted is a false advertiser and has stolen his images, so if you would like them, I can link you them, otherwise... Have fun!

creative003

Spectator
Reaction score
Just to forewarn you one of the members you have recently accepted is a false advertiser and has stolen his images, so if you would like them, I can link you them, otherwise... Have fun!
Yes he is correct. Thank you The PikachuPro

GodsMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks but which member may I know?

Timmeh

Tribute
Reaction score
months to make it!
Im sorry mate, but Ive seen this build on another application for a different team. The pictures are from the internet. Oh and btw builds like this take 3 weeks or so not months :p.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci