• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Build Team Sepherene - [Now Recruiting]

MW3Guy_

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your name: IGN: MW3GUy_

What is your age (We prefer mature builders): 13 but I am mature, when needed :p

How long have you been building for: I have been building ever since I saw that I was good at it :p Which was a while ago, so for a long time I have been building.

Do you have to be guided when you build: No. But maybe with commands I am new to, none the less, I can learn on my own to not take up your time ;)

Building Experience (Give detail): I am on the Build Team for the main server I play on. I am one of the better members of the team and also play on two other Creative servers with a rankup system.

Why do you want to join Sepherene: I want to join Sepherene because I am really looking for a build team to build (atleast) a survival games map that would be accepted! This has pretty good standards for getting in and it wouldn't hurt if you raised them, because I believe every build team should consist of ONLY good+ builders. I also want to join because of the builds I saw in your "introduction" post.

What is your time zone: Central Timezone (North America)

What is your building speciality (Terraforming, Redstone, General, Detail, All Round): I am very good at building actual buildings, and can terraform if needed (good of course). I use World Painter, Voxel Sniper, and World Edit when building.

Photos of your best work (This is necessary):

Do you have Skype and a microphone: I have skype, but I am just going to add you and you will find out if I get accepted (for safety reasons) I will tell you when I add you who I am (and I will say cookies) I have a mic I just need to find it :p

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci