• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bug: Inventory not dropping after death.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Problem (What is the problem?): I was playing a game and I died straight after I got a sword out of a sword at corn. I grabbed the sword and started hitting people as you would. I was hitting still once I died and then when I went into spectator mode, I still had the sword in my hand and nothing dropped when I died either.
Server (What server were you playing on?): US3
Time and Date: 11th of September. Roughly 4:39 is when the game started.
Map (What map were you playing on?): Breeze Island

Description of the Bug (Provide evidence if possible): I was playing a game and I died straight after I got a sword out of a sword at corn. I grabbed the sword and started hitting people as you would. I was hitting still once I died and then when I went into spectator mode, I still had the sword in my hand and nothing dropped when I died either.

Evidence: http://prntscr.com/1qm5z4

Saber

Survivor
Reaction score
Happens to me sometimes as well. Full iron, diamond sword. Dropped nothing, was funny watching the other player rage. I would have raged too though ><

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci