• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
1. I'm pretty sure when you press your sprint key you keep sprinting, however when you hit something/ are hit by something it stops your movement and you have to press your key again, but I never knew BSM makes it so you just keep sprinting nonstop.
2. This is still an issue?? really??
my mistake ;p most people just hold it the whole time instead of pushing the sprint key everytime they lose sprint. But yes you keep sprinting until you hit something or swing at someone/shoot a bow etc

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
This topic hasn't come up in awhile lol

The reason that bsm is illegal is simple, its NOT the same as 1.7 sprint. With 1.7 sprint you have to PRESS AND HOLD your sprint key down to sprint. With BSM you can make it to where you tap 1 key once, and you can sprint unlimited for the whole game.

Therefore BSM is NOT the same and it is an UNFAIR advantage simply for the fact that with bsm you don't have to HOLD your sprint button down. Youtubers you mentioned like Duncanclark was actually banned from our servers for using BSM in the past. If you can't play without BSM, just stay on the hive is what I say xD
This is a perfect explanation of why BSM is not allowed on the server, it is simply an unfair advantage.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me! Have a nice time within the MCGamer Community!

QA;TL

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
BSM and similar ToggleSprint mods also reduce the amount of knockback you take as well due to the constant sprinting action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci