• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bringing Back AS

Status
Not open for further replies.

theREALjpgaquino

Survivor
Reaction score
Sign me up! Also unrelated, but I am going to host a Ultra-Hardcore match for Asians only, using a Singaporean server (the same area where MCSG hosted AS.MCSG) Please join. I want to create an nice group of Asian Minecraft Players, and I feel like this is the only area that Asians read.

Sign up here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/asian-ultra-hardcore.138294/

Last edited:

Decep.

Iron
Reaction score
70 ping to AU and 55 to AS? I say bring it back.
IGN: Decepshunn

awesomeAKH

Spectator
Reaction score
Sign me up!
I swear if this comes back alot of people from AS will soon be in the top 10 xD

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually, I think this would be an excellent idea for bringing back the Asian region for the MCGamer network. Hopefully it won't be as inactive anymore, because I know quite a few people who are somewhat around the Asian region, and I would think that it should definitely be brought back up. You can sign me up for it. Also, I believe there are some moderators around the Asian region, so it could help with ease with moderation for the staff who live there, this could include StanMinishow and KitMencha. :D

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Ok I have no idea why but I don't get alerts from this thread anymore, I thought it was dead. Sorry I didn't see anything until just now. So basically, if you can play AS, great. Honestly, I don't think we need signatures anymore because that shows how many people support it, but not how many people will play it, so signatures are no longer needed. Guys, if we actually want AS back we need publicity and donations. So basically the first step is publicity and with players comes donations. AS said ∞ times before, we need to bring the japanese community to the AS servers. I know for a fact that tons of japanese players are donators, so we bring the japanese players in and they will donate. And another thing is that I'm pretty sure 3/4 of the AU community gets better connection to AS than AU, so (this may sound a bit extreme) we could shut down AU, or reduce their servers by a ton, and get the word out about AS, which will bring another community and more donators to AS. So basically what I'm saying is AS should be brought back for one month, maybe when the new version of MCGamer comes out, and then make a post on the front page about AS so this time people will know about it. Doing so will attract many people, but japanese and australian players will check it out and once they realise they get better connection, they will play on AS constantly. I remember once that le quack did a stream once and brought like the whole AU community into AS. Every single server was full. So please give us a 1 month trial at the start of the new MCGamer and make a post about it on the homepage. Us the players will do our part and bring people from other communities who will almost undoubtedly donate at some point. Please give us this chance and publicity and if you do we can prove that this time we can keep our home up and running, now that we know what it's like to not have our home.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok I have no idea why but I don't get alerts from this thread anymore, I thought it was dead. Sorry I didn't see anything until just now. So basically, if you can play AS, great. Honestly, I don't think we need signatures anymore because that shows how many people support it, but not how many people will play it, so signatures are no longer needed. Guys, if we actually want AS back we need publicity and donations. So basically the first step is publicity and with players comes donations. AS said ∞ times before, we need to bring the japanese community to the AS servers. I know for a fact that tons of japanese players are donators, so we bring the japanese players in and they will donate. And another thing is that I'm pretty sure 3/4 of the AU community gets better connection to AS than AU, so (this may sound a bit extreme) we could shut down AU, or reduce their servers by a ton, and get the word out about AS, which will bring another community and more donators to AS. So basically what I'm saying is AS should be brought back for one month, maybe when the new version of MCGamer comes out, and then make a post on the front page about AS so this time people will know about it. Doing so will attract many people, but japanese and australian players will check it out and once they realise they get better connection, they will play on AS constantly. I remember once that le quack did a stream once and brought like the whole AU community into AS. Every single server was full. So please give us a 1 month trial at the start of the new MCGamer and make a post about it on the homepage. Us the players will do our part and bring people from other communities who will almost undoubtedly donate at some point. Please give us this chance and publicity and if you do we can prove that this time we can keep our home up and running, now that we know what it's like to not have our home.
They are considering it already. Just be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci