• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring the AS servers back!

Should AS servers be added in the MCGamer Network?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
I doubt it, even I want it as much as other asians. They've specified their reasons on an argument thread so it will never come back.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
My skin is Kirito xD
lel but they dont get good ping as US players...
well maybe some people wants to upgrade US servers more instead of bringing back a simple AS server ;-;
Don't triple post, its against the rules; actually you posted 4 times.. Which is even worst.

[Dont quote me on this] But, its not that MCGamer, or Chad needs the money to open up the AS servers, it could be different issues. As brought up in the Community Focus Group a couple days ago, the AS servers could have been shut down because of money issues, which is one possibility, or the fact that there might not be a trusted, valuable source where to host the servers.

Furthermore, SharkyCraft_ AmyGlitters Jodimo move to appropriate location. [Community Corner]

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Thread moved to general support.

Furthermore I doubt AS will ever return due to the multitude of issues the AS servers previously had. If you have anymore questions feel free to pm me as this thread is off topic now.

QA TL

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Also, adding on to what kezzer1995 said, AS servers never paid for themselves. There weren't ever enough players online at one time, there was not a sufficient amount of donators, and there were plenty of other problems to go with it. Currently, CA, US, EU, and AU will be the only regions that we offer at MCGamer and it will stay that way for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci