• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back the old voting system!

Which voting system do you like best?

• Most Votes

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Percentage

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I personally like the voting system with percentages. It allows every single map to have a chance to be played. But, as a suggestion, the voting system could be another MCSG Maker mutator.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
It's not like popular maps are never played. However, some people (like myself) really enjoy a lot of unpopular maps, and are really glad that they actually have a chance to play them now because of this system. Seriously, if you don't like a map, just leave and find a new game. That's what I do every single time most of the popular maps are voted because I dislike most of them. A bit of variety is good, rather than just playing Par 72 or SG: Adrenaline every single time.

Sebbbb

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the percentage voting system because it allows us to play on some maps that don't get played as often. I like playing on something new every once and awhile.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I don’t care what the voting system is.. Just please bring back the skip option where you skip that set of maps ;-;
YES YES YES YES YES.

Also this system ensures that some old maps can be played and popular maps will still get their plays.

But returning skip would actually enable people to not have to jump around servers if they don't get the maps they want.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci