• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back the old deathmatch!!!

should they bring back the old deathmatch but modified?

• Yeah baby!

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • nah rather not

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • puppies

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
hey guys you might not remember but a while back there was a sparta type arena where sand from the edges would slowly go down so the platform got smaller and smaller. We got rid of it because of lag but there are ways around it

instead of stone getting taken away and sand falling, just have sandstone dissapear
instead of lava, have just the void

This deathmatch can give u a change even if u have bad stuff. i just think it should be brought back. who is with me! say yes on the poll if u agree
The thing is,that the BEST player should win and not the ones who are running away til' the end or pushing the other players off the edge in DM.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
That sounds pretty fun. The way the death matches are now is kind of annoying sometimes when people just run constantly. But it does sound like having it like that would cause lag problems.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But.... I already posted about this...
Now everyone knows that it needs to come back. Just make a really long drop to remove lag. Done. (Not void drop, like 30 block drop)

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys, we can lower the amount of lag by replacing the lava with a big drop. We don't need to force people to buy better computers. That is unfair.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys, we can lower the amount of lag by replacing the lava with a big drop. We don't need to force people to buy better computers. That is unfair.
I believe the issue Cam had raised was not that of the void, lava, etc., causing lag, but rather the plugin required to teleport everybody to the Deathmatch arena and handle the various features of said location.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
You're telling me you want the old deathmatch which is the current one? Since the old deathmatch is the current one?? I'm confused

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, they had the plugin before and it was just fine. But I think we should hold it off right now as the servers are a bit laggier than usual.
#BlameClank
Anywho, I want the DM with the sand decreasing. It made it to where kids couldn't run the entire time, and also gave people another reason to use fishing rods.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I meant java / MS response time lag. FPS lag is just a cruddy computer, the one I use runs terribly on most map but in the DM arena it was okay.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Well sometimes in the OLD deathmatch not the OLDER deathmatch when I got teleported my co outer would freeze for a few seconds and the person right next to me could hit me first since my minecraft was still building terrain

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci