• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back Quarter Quell!

Hex_Gamer

Tribute
Reaction score
I never really got to try the Quarter Quell game, but after seeing your old video on it I really want to try it! It looks really fun and I think you should bring it back! Can you please do that? or at least tell me why you got rid of it in the first place?

MatyVB

Platinum
Reaction score
Would be nice idea, I support you brother!

Complexity

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do you say no? Please say why the quell was removed if you don't agree with me.
It wasnt that great ive plsyed it before it was cool for like 2 games but then it got really old and boring

Hex_Gamer

Tribute
Reaction score
It wasnt that great ive plsyed it before it was cool for like 2 games but then it got really old and boring
Well I can't have any chance of agreeing with you unless I had a chance to play it myself.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Quarter Quell was removed because it was not being played enough, and it was not receiving the attention it needed for the money it was being given. Unfortunately, as such it was removed to make room for new gamemodes that we had since added and is unlikely to come back but it was lots of fun while it lasted!

Hex_Gamer

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't see why so few ppl played it. It's basically regular survival games with some twists. It should have been very popular!

Qwe2390

Survivor
Reaction score
I dont think players play that game so much :D

Hex_Gamer

Tribute
Reaction score
So they'd rather do regular sg than this modified version? I guess it was because of the old leaderboards.

Sebbbb

Platinum
Reaction score
I really enjoyed quarter quell because of all the cool mutations it had during the game. Really cool but not many people played it sadly :(

GodChueco

Quantum
Reaction score
I agree, because Quarter Quell was very different. It had different mutations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci