• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring Back Clan Wars Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

xUnjustified

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello my name is xUnjustified I want to say something that i believe the mods and everyone else would like to hear. I suggest that we should bring back the clan wars server as a permanent thing. Here is why, lets say you want to get in ancient you can go on the server and if someone from ancient is on you can 1v1 them to see if your good enough to get accepted and not only that the server was a good way to get known and become friends with the people in the clan community. I am not the only one that thinks this is a good idea most of my friends think it is a good idea and that it should be done. So that's all i have to say please bring back the clan wars server it was a shame to it go and if this post gets seen it might just come back :D Ceroria

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
no, that was a private server hosted by Techaton and Zeno etc and had nothing at all to do with MCSG.
^

The staff are already aware that the idea of a clan server is something the community want, however it is easier said than done. However it is being discussed.

Kohalla

Career
Reaction score
yA ancient accepts members only if they 1v1 the owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member