• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Random

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, got another idea.
I was thinking, to get more varied selection, the maps are placed into random pairs, so you could have
1 - SG2/Freeze island
2 - Teweran 2/SG ancient Japan
3 - Insanity Cause/SG4
Etc...
Whaddya think?
Just a thought, because a few people said that they didn't like how random my first suggestion was, so I thought up this instead

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I thought of this myself but I wasnt sure it was possible... how stupid of me! XD
Devs can do a lot of much more complicated stuff :p and Chad's comment is almost a sign of aprooval for this idea :D

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My name is Jay and I respect like love approve of this thread.

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmmm I guess that would be pretty good! We would get the map more often thats for sure.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Or we could just remove two of them :D One of the three is played about every second game, it isn't the hunger games anymore, its the breeze games.
I was confused myself when they added the 2 more Breeze Islands. It was the community about a month or two, that was complaining about the one Breeze. But to go ahead and add two more? That is 3x the amount of people that are going to complain. I thought the Freeze Island looked really cool, with everything not being water, but then you have about 5-10 minute chases because instead of water, now you have to run. It really didn't change anything.
And as for Deamon's Breeze, I played all of once. It is a good looking map, but I wouldn't know. The reason the original breeze was played so much is because it was a decently small map, that had just about 0 lag on any computer. I cannot get about 5 FPS on this map. I have one of the better laptops. I mean, think about the people that run on like 1990's PC's Their computer is probably broken now. I understand the purpose of the map, but lava, is too much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci