• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island 2 Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackTyde

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, so here's the deal, I don't have any pictures of it, but I was going through some of the guidelines, and it appears that I need the permission of the map creator to revamp the map. So I was wondering if I may please have static_nightmares permission to revamp Breeze Island 2! :D

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, so here's the deal, I don't have any pictures of it, but I was going through some of the guidelines, and it appears that I need the permission of the map creator to revamp the map. So I was wondering if I may please have static_nightmares permission to revamp Breeze Island 2! :D
...So message him insteed of posting it here?

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Locked due to request declined. If there are any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to message myself or another staff member. Or you can email [email protected] Thank you and have a nice day :)

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We don't really need another map revamp.. I mean we already have BI2, BI1 and Demon's Breeze.

Breeze Island 2, the map itself is already a much better version of it's predecessor.
I don't think we would need another Breeze Island, let alone a revamp.

(would lock, but Ryan already did.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci