• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BPL Predictions

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
The new season is coming up soon so in this thread should you post your predictions for who you think will finish where.

My Predictions
1. Manchester United -
Picked up some really good signings such as Bastian Schweinsteiger and Memphis Depay. Can't see any team better than them ATM.

2. Chelsea - The champions, picked them second because they haven't made a lot of signings. Falcao didn't have a good season last year and he's there marque signing. But they still have a great team and that's why they're second.

3. Arsenal - They had a good season last year and won the FA Cup. Petr Cech is really going to help them out this year and i fell they'll do really well.

4. Manchester City - They're pretty inconsistent and i don't think that will change. Sterling is a good signing but won't do any better than last year.

5. Liverpool - Made some really good signings but it will take a while for them to adjust to the team. They'll finish just outside the top 4 but have a good end season.

6. Spurs - No really great signings but they always finish just outside the top 4, so that will probably happen again.

7. Stoke - Really underrated in my opinion. Does really well against the top teams and that will help them finish 7th.

8. Everton - They didn't do to well last year but they usually finish around top 4 so they will do better than last year.

9. Southampton -
Played well last year but overdid themselves this year i predict a mid-table finish for them.

10. West Ham -
Made some amazing signings. They will help them a lot this season.

11. Swansea -
Good side. They always do well.Not much to say about them really.

12. Crystal Palace - Did really well at the end of last season. Cabaye will be good for them.

13. Aston Villa - Had a great final half of the season and got to the FA cup final. Should stay up

14. Norwich - Promoted, have some players with premier league experience. should stay up comfortably.

15. Sunderland - They always find someway to stay up, so that will happen again.

16.Newcastle - Should be finishing top half but always fall a long way short.

17. Watford - Will be tough but they will just get there.

18. Leicester - Had a miracle not to go down last year, but this year they will will.

19. West Bromwich Albion - Might be a shock but i think they're going down.

20. Bournemouth - Any real surprise? There trip in the top will be a short and forgetful one.

Post what you think below.

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
1.chelsea
2.arsenal
3.manUTD
4.man city
5.Liverpool
6.spurs
7.swansea
8.westham
9.stoke
10.southhampton
11.everton
12.crystalpalace
13.astonvilla
14.newcastle
15.watford
16.sunderland
17.westbrom
18.norwich
19.leicester
20.bournemouth

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Hmm interesting, I agree with everything you say, except.. Liverpool should be on top! But in all seriousness, Liverpool did just sign Benteke so that should be good, but other than that, very accurate list, and thank you for sharing your opinion!

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
1. City are gods
Not ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot ArsenalNot Arsenal
arsenalfcgunners

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
The Spurs, I think they were the nba champions last year...

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion this thread is too early, as the window is still open for several weeks so a lot could change. So I am not posting my opinion yet. Arsenal are one world class signing away from winning the league though, that's all I will say.

TheLastGapple BlissfulLies There you go!

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion this thread is too early, as the window is still open for several weeks so a lot could change. So I am not posting my opinion yet. Arsenal are one world class signing away from winning the league though, that's all I will say.

TheLastGapple BlissfulLies There you go!
I thought that world class signing was Cech. So i thought there wouldn't be much else going on for them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci