• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Boutying

Who thinks we should bring back bountying

• No

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 41 87.2%

• Total voters

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Noooo not going to die!!!

Ie: BUMP FTW
Please don't bump up threads. I understand if you want to add something to the discussion if the thread isn't that old like this one, but just to tell people to look at it (pretty much what you're doing) is unnecessary.
If you want to get rid of your points, do it by sponsoring. At least have reasons in your post why you want something back. Bountying was glitched so they removed it, and I doubt it will be added back now that we have sponsoring.

JoshBrennen

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think they should be brought back. I get why people liked having them in the Game but I think it's unfair that if you're doing well and you kill one person who becomes angry and bounties you so all other players target you I think it's unfair.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think they should be brought back. I get why people liked having them in the Game but I think it's unfair that if you're doing well and you kill one person who becomes angry and bounties you so all other players target you I think it's unfair.
If you can defend yourself it doesn't matter. And I've never seen someone target someone else with a bounty. If anything, you should be afraid of that person for someone being will to put points on his head.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would love to, but there's this one problem.
There's a bug that triples the amount of bounty you're supposed to earn. They made a temporary solution (sponsoring) which I think they are going to try and keep.
If they added back bountying I honestly don't know what would happen as the new bounty system takes away a different percentage of points which therefore may interfere with the bounty system they have, so it looks like they would have to code it in.

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry, but put a question mark when you ask a question D: it kinda irritates meh ;-;

And I don't even know what the 'boutying' mechanic is..can someone pweas expwain? :3

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I would love it if this feature was brought back, but fixed. I'd probably get my 10k Points goal if it did :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci