• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bounty issue, we know

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
The one thing I hate about this glitch is ive played 2 games and ive lost 600 points when i should of lost 300, its ridiculous

Reaction score
I was banned for killing someone with around 10000000 bounty and got around 100000 myself and ive been banned :(
-ferno

thexcal

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah i think this could have been done alot better. Just disable bounties until the fix, tbh no one used them that much. I seemed to be the only one who ever used them...

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah i think this could have been done alot better. Just disable bounties until the fix, tbh no one used them that much. I seemed to be the only one who ever used them...
Yep they should do that, that would fix everything for now, just disabling bounties

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, Instead of banning people who havn't even abused it and just got a bounty form random people or killing someone with allot of points.

Snakeruler

Spectator
Reaction score
Lol, I've finally started getting the hang of techniques, and to me it's an achievement to have 600 points. Too bad they're likely to be reset x]

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah......... this happened to me. I was bountied 6000 then it DOUBLED the next time i joined a lobby. Here are some people who were purposely bountieing there teammates so they could get a ton of points too: Slutty_pig was doing this tactic, ReaVeZZ was doing this with him. i was i that game when they did this i hope they get a warning or tempbanned. Hope I helped to catch those few very greedy MCSG players.

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
Pixel You never know if they are friends or not i got a random bounty of 41k points?! I was like wow and that time i didn't know the glitch was there, Some players should be banned for it ,Yes, But not most of them Some people who has abused it has not gotten banned.

thexcal

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it's to big now tbh. but when you have so many points think how much you lose every time you die.

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
AND what i have noticed ALLOT of people have been banned how do i know that? Because all the servers on US is not full like it's supposed to be especially at this time of the day.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys I am going throw this out there: its not bounty thats screwing it up. its points if I kill a random Stevie i get 5 points right? then the next lobby you going it turns into 15 so if you disable bounty it will not fix allot of things it will fix the bounty problem (ie. the ppl who are abusing it) BUT disabling the gain and loss of points will fix it. you should reset all points back to 100 so everyone is in the same boat. Well this happened to me last DM: I got a 6000 bounty on my head i killed a guy with a 10 000 bounty on his head then the guy left in DM had a 7000 bounty on HIS head so I was like ???!!! i eventually decided that to fight not run would be good. What i should have done i should have ran away so no one got my points right? i hope i didnt spread the "germ" to others.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci