• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Boundless AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

X1

Career
Reaction score
Funny thing is, When I asked to screen share you it took almost 30 minutes for you to screen share. When you did screen share, You have 1 screenshot for halloween, 1 texture pack, Like 0 things in you're downloads and nothing in you're bin. Seems like you got you're computer yesterday aye. I don't understand why you were so hesitant in the first place.
He 10 blocks everyone and thinks that people aren't 100% sure he hacks. It's actually sad that he thinks he can get away with it.

FriendlyChick

Tribute
Reaction score
He 10 blocks everyone and thinks that people aren't 100% sure he hacks. It's actually sad that he thinks he can get away with it.
You know what's Evan sadder ??? You still ongoing with this comment, No One cares. I don't hack if you would like more proof., Please feel free to add me on skype ( FriendlySkypeMC ) Thank you for your time.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
You know what's Evan sadder ??? You still ongoing with this comment, No One cares. I don't hack if you would like more proof., Please feel free to add me on skype ( FriendlySkypeMC ) Thank you for your time.
Bull crap you don't hack. I remember you were so scared screen sharing with 4 people in a call. Then you said only me and a friend in a call. Every time I added you denied the call like 30 times. Then parts of the time you weren't typing back as if you were deleting you're hacks. You're lucky I didn't know much the first time I screen shared you. You're lucky my friend came along later. From what I saw, It looked very suspicious.

Edit: Remember you said no Postponements? Yeah same. You said it normally means you're losing. Yet you said you need to postpone because you're member was unfairly banned. You said it you're self. No postponements. No post the lose buddy boy.

Last edited:

Kr4tos_

Tribute
Reaction score
Bull crap you don't hack. I remember you were so scared screen sharing with 4 people in a call. Then you said only me and a friend in a call. Every time time I added you denied the call like 30 times. Then parts of the time you weren't typing back as if you were deleting you're hacks. You're luck I didn't know much the first time I screen shared you. You're lucky my friend came along later. From what I saw, It looked very suspicious.

Edit: Remember you said no Postponements? Yeah same. You said I normally means you're losing. Yet you said you need to postpone because you're member was unfairly banned. You said it you're self. No postponements. No post the lose buddy boy.
Turns outs yous were right we screenshared him and he had some sort of hacks on his versions, he had been dealt with and has been kicked lol

Reactions: X1

Rex_

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: killer201101
Stats: sik bois
Legacy stats: sicker bois
Past Clans: Apex
Past bans: Abuse
Edit: I mean, i'm no brony. but ponies are pretty sik, i'll share my pony collection on ff14
10/10 best player NA

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Bull crap you don't hack. I remember you were so scared screen sharing with 4 people in a call. Then you said only me and a friend in a call. Every time time I added you denied the call like 30 times. Then parts of the time you weren't typing back as if you were deleting you're hacks. You're luck I didn't know much the first time I screen shared you. You're lucky my friend came along later. From what I saw, It looked very suspicious.

Edit: Remember you said no Postponements? Yeah same. You said I normally means you're losing. Yet you said you need to postpone because you're member was unfairly banned. You said it you're self. No postponements. No post the lose buddy boy.
All these spelling errors are making me cringe.. ;-;

FriendlyChick

Tribute
Reaction score
Bull crap you don't hack. I remember you were so scared screen sharing with 4 people in a call. Then you said only me and a friend in a call. Every time I added you denied the call like 30 times. Then parts of the time you weren't typing back as if you were deleting you're hacks. You're lucky I didn't know much the first time I screen shared you. You're lucky my friend came along later. From what I saw, It looked very suspicious.

Edit: Remember you said no Postponements? Yeah same. You said it normally means you're losing. Yet you said you need to postpone because you're member was unfairly banned. You said it you're self. No postponements. No post the lose buddy boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci