• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

bogeyed58075-invictus trial builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogeyed58075

Spectator
Reaction score
So I'm bogeyed58075 I have done work on other servers ( the hive ) I helped build their amazing spawn and helped them with their survival games servers but I quit I wanted to try something new the MCG server as a builder as the hive said, you are wonderful at this currently I am making a regular city ( New York ) but before 2001 so I have done the twin towers with the empire state building in the middle
But I can build anything all I need is a couple minutes to think about what I'm building then I start I would love to be on a building team
I have a Mic but no team speak so if you do accept me could you show me the team speak
Most people say I'm artistic for me I hate art I like building im a junior in high school so between Monday through Friday 4:45pm to 10:00pm on Saturday 7:45am to 10:30pm on Sundays I might be available but most times I won't as I am a Christian...
I really hope you, team invictus enjoyed my application

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
Hello there. It seems like you are trying to apply for Invictus. Please do not make an extra thread for this, since you will have to reply to their existing thread, which can be found here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/team-invictus-build-team.143910/ . Please do neither double post. Instead of creating a second post, which spams the forums, you could have edited your first post. Please do so in the future. If you have any further questions feel free to inbox me. TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci