• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BoF (Blades of Fury) - Clan (recruiting!)

labben3

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, have you ever felt lonely? Wanna team but nobody wants to team with you? This is for you.......

Blades of Fury

Interested? The members are:

-Kealad (Diamond Member)
-Mr_Twinkles (Vice Leader)
-labben3 (Me, Leader)

Requirements to join:

-At least 10 victories
-At least 200 points
-Doesn't complain alot
-Enjoys playing SG and not addicted to the whole thing (we play for fun)
-Doesn't whine at all (Same as the third requirement, but who cares!)
-Plays on AU servers only (We won't let you in the club if you play on US or EU, I lag terribly on those servers :/)

Application Form:

IGN (In Game Name):
Reason of joining:
What are you good at: PvP/Finding chests/Good routes on each map

See you guys at BoF! (Even if you join)

WARNING: If you don't have the requirements then you're not allowed to join BoF, don't complain, that's why they call it "requirements".

Skype or TS (TeamSpeak) are required to join the clan. You should also be kind to join the clan :)

See ya guys at MCSG (AU servers) and have a nice day :)

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys, have you ever felt lonely? Wanna team but nobody wants to team with you? This is for you.......

-Plays on AU servers only (We won't let you in the club if you play on US or EU, I lag terribly on those servers :/)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Im giving the ownership of BoF to Mr_Twinkles (Or Kealad, not sure) Cuz I'm sick of running a clan and getting in new members. Im dumping the whole thing if any of them doesn't want to be the new leader of BoF.
No one joined lol...

yasindu

Spectator
Reaction score
I might join if seems legit doesnt want me and if you're not pissed at me Labben :p :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci