• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BoardGame-Online (BGO)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
My friend showed me a great internetical game a little while ago. When I got back to the world of MCSG, I showed it to a bunch of people here and I haven't met anyone that doesn't love it :p @CAmadeusA was confused for the first long time, and still was when he started loving the game :p (What a silly noob :p)

So yeah, here's the link to the game.
http://www.boardgame-online.com/
There are lots of settings you can mess around with when you're creating the game, so make sure to check those out too! :)
This is a great game if you're bored, don't have access to a good computer (might even run on an ipad without the jukebox, never tried) or just feel like playing this great game, try it out! :)

Forgot to warn you guys, the game is slightly inappropriate ;) Not much most of the time though.

Last edited:

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Board game online is the bestest thing ever.

E. It even beats Cookie Clicker.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
So much fun, but just, dont expect any logic going in... Thats all I can say without spoiling it...

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Can someone please explain this to me? It's sah weird

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ummm "Buy a time travel condom or an explosive sheep." .....what?

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
*sigh* Squarral... you are obsessed with this game... Let it go...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci